Thursday, January 1, 2015

A few things I've learned...



Christmas Eve in Villasis
Christmas dinner of alfedo and broccoli


We had a great Christmas. Something I've learned from two Christmases on the other side of the world from my family is that Christmas (and my mission) is not about me- it's about Christ. Sister Gregory and I spent a wonderful sunny Christmas morning reading the testimony of the prophet and his apostles in the Living Christ. I was overwhelmed by the Spirit and He testified to me that Jesus is the Christ and truly did and does live. I know that He is our Savior, He sacrificed for me, and He continues to bless and strengthen me daily. I am so happy this Christmas because it's not about me and what I want- it's about Him and his work. I love it and I am so blessed!



Have a wonderful day!

Sister Gustafson :)

Reunited with Sister Mau, Brother Rabara and recently baptized, Sister Rovelia.
A wonderful reunion with Sister Lapura





The Philippines Urdaneta Missionaries have created another "My Three Words" video for 2014. The video lasts about 30 minutes. If you'd like to see Sister Gustafson skip to 14:55. You can watch it HEREI love the light I see in their faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment